The other day I went to meet my cooperating teacher, and the class I will be student teaching next semester. She is an older lady who seems like a really good teacher. She's really easy to talk to and I think I'll learn a lot from her. The students were so cute.
We sat down and I shared with her my passion for teaching, basically why I want to be a teacher.
I'm excited to get started, learn, and become more comfortable in a teaching position.
I definitely could not do all this without God by my side. It is because of Christ that I've made it this far. I want to encourage any of you that read this, to keep praying and spending time with God everyday. It really makes the world of difference, in our daily lives, and the path we go down. I'm so excited for all of us to become teachers and to educate the world. Whether we stay local or find our selves teaching in a different country, God will work through us to love others, reflect Christ in all that we do, and bring people to personally know Him. Ahhh I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you have been placed with a good teacher -- I'm sure that she has a lot of wisdom to share with you. Your message to your classmates is powerful and a good reminder to focus on the true source of strength.
ReplyDelete