“In all of my purchase decisions for classroom technologies, my top priority is ensuring that the new technology supports the goals and passions of our teachers and enhances student learning," says Stuart Posin, director of technology at the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
In the article I read titled SMART Products Fit the Mix at Buckley School, I learned about how SMART boards have enhanced the teaching effectiveness for teachers at Buckley School. The director of technology, Stuart Posin also mentioned, “I very quickly saw the value for our school. I believe that the software and the capabilities of the SMART Board complement classrooms from kindergarten through to Advanced Placement history or math. It fits a wide range of teaching styles and classroom configurations.”
Posin is in charge of integrating and finding new technology that can easily be learned and integrated into classrooms.
The author was saying that parents were wondering when their child's classroom would get a SMART board. Students were wondering this as well. Teachers were realizing that SMART boards are increasingly vital to the technology advancing classrooms. They can do so much! The software that comes with the board can show a graphing calculator to the students when learning math. They truly increase the level of engagement for students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment