In my assignment #1 post I talked about NET Standard #3 and what I would like to do to improve in this standard, for the sake of my future students.
In my previous post I mentioned, "My plan on improving in this area is to learn how to design and develop tools that can be used to give the best learning experience for my future students, and also to find the best possible ways for my future students to personally engage and have control in their learning."
The process I am making in reaching my goal to improve in this area, is coming along well. I am learning so much in class about technology and how to use it. I am learning more and more about the SMART board, and have downloaded the software for future use with it. I plan on using my webs.com website to communicate with my future students and parents of students. I am learning about tools that will engage my students involvement, like customized search engines to find educational websites, and participation with the SMART board. I plan on learning much more, about Wikis, podcasts, and SMART board clickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment