Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reflection #5 of Part II

Challenger Center for Space Science Education

I was looking for ideas for one of my lessons, and found this site in one of the technology magazines Professor Sorenson let us have. This website is amazing and very useful, interesting, and FULL of information and lesson plans. There is a tab that gives you PDFs and information on how to turn your classroom into a space station! I love space, stars, and the moon! I think this would be a great way to introduce your students to Space science and to encourage them to imagine their possibilities in life.

I'm excited to turn my classroom into a space station, or even a jungle, or the beach!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your smart board presentations You did a great job at using the different features of the smart board software. I also really liked the way you organized your presentation great job!

    ReplyDelete