As I was looking at my "Beginning of the Semester Reflection" I said I think teachers need to be familiar with the technology that is out there so they can effectively teach students in an egaging way, using technology the students are already experts at.
I feel like I have made great progress in learning about the new technology that is available to me as a future teacher. I feel like I know about all my options now having gone through this class. And, i'll be able to help others who are unfamiliar with all this "technology stuff."
My view on technology hasn't changed very much, I still think it is a great tool that is especially useful to us teachers. I now have a greater understanding of it all which makes its usefulness to me as a future teacher greater.
I feel like I made great progress on the NETS for teachers I focused on this semester. I focused on number 2
Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments.
I feel like I definitely have learned how to design relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity. Through these new technologies, for example all of the SMART board capabilities, students have the ability to be active participants in setting their own educational goals, and managing their own learning.
Every new tool, resource, and gagit I learned about this sememster will help me motivate, inspire, and teach my future students. That is what this NET standard is all about.
Overall, this was a good class with lots of resources, new knowledge and information that is definitely useful in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment